Reply To: Breaching of court orders?

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy
Lawrence Slagter

When getting a court order Yarra Ranges requests the the following:

“If the required works are not carried out in accordance with this Order, the Yarra Ranges Council is authorized to carry out the required works, or obtain the required certifications for the existing works and such costs of carrying out those works or obtaining certification for the existing works will be charged against the subject property pursuant to the Local Government Act 1989”

That way we always get our money back. See attached

You must be logged in to view attached files.