Reply To: Consents for Building over Easements

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy
John Prendergast

Hi Phil

Our Engineering Dept has asked for this is in the past when they have concerns over the condition of the pipe. We allow to build over assets up to and including 225mm pipe with a 173 agreement. Pipes of a greater diameter usually get refused but have on a rear occasion been approved.

All expenses are paid by the applicant. A 173 works out about $2300. we did collect legal fees but will change July 1 to applicant must deal directly with solicitors (RK) and negotiate fee, we charge for the over easement R & C plus a separate administration fee around $385. There is a lot of work back and forward to get the agreement right.