Reply To: Regulation 811

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy
Peter Phillips


At Whittlesea we say that if the site is partially affected then any building within the designated area must comply or if the building is outside of the designated area then no requirements apply, even though art of the allotment is designated. We have had applications where the dwelling to be constructed is both in and out so we advise the applicants to apply for a Mod. These have been granted in the past to allow the entire building not to be constructed to BAL 12.5

Peter Phillips