Part 6 Siting

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Prendergast
    Keymaster

Comments on siting

Peter Jolly
    Participant

Regulation 78 Carparking should include a reference to AS/NZS 2890.1 Part 1: Off-street car parking and the design standards.
    Cheers
    PJ

Peter Phillips
    Participant

80(4(a)- In calculating the average wall height this excludes any walls less than 2 m

Marcus Collard
    Participant

I think the purpose of excluding walls less than 2m in the calculation of the average wall height is to prevent low height wing walls from being provided to reduce the average height of a wall. The walls less than 2m are still considered in the length of wall calculation.

Marcus
    Macedon

Barry Nicholl
    Participant

My little bug bare is the new reg87 as it appears they have exempted sheds on vacant land less than 10sqmt which will be an issue in the coastal areas holiday makers bring vans or tents up and many don’t have facilities for ablutions. take (2)(a) out it was ok in its original form.

Marcus Collard
    Participant

Regulation 87 Sheds on Vacant Land.
    We have never had an application for such a small shed on a vacant land. All are larger than the 10m2. I don’t see the purpose in this change. It will encourage people to build small sheds on vacant land which will be useless to the owner of the property and cause significant issues for Council in enforcing non compliance with the regulation. Why change something that is working? What evidence do the VBA and DELWP have that a change is required?

Marcus
    Macedon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.