General Administration & Information

Each council is responsible for the registering, keeping and giving out of information with relation to:

  • appointments of private building surveyors
  • all building permits
  • all current building notices and building orders
  • all certificates of occupancy and occupancy permits
  • dates of building inspection approval
  • building hazard areas

At each council you may inquire if you can view special areas maps, building permit register, notices and order register, occupancy permit register. Designated special areas-mapping