• Nomination for Member, Associate Member or Corporate Member shall be made in writing by completing Nomination for Member, Nomination for Associate Member or Nomination for Corporate Member. Download
• A person being a member and municipal building surveyor must propose nominations, the Register provides contacts of Members.
• Nominations are to be lodged with the Secretary of the Victorian Municipal Building Surveyors Group Inc.
• The Secretary of the Victorian Municipal Building Surveyors Group Inc. will then refer the Nomination to the Committee for determination.
• Where the nomination is approved, payment of the first years Annual Subscription will be requested.
• On receipt of the payment, the name and other details of the nominee will be entered onto the Register of members and he, she or it is then advised that they are a member or associate member of the Association.
Any inquiries regarding membership can be made to any of the Committee Members.